My purpose is to assist people who are on a personal growth journey or are going through a rite of passage. That might look like holding space for a woman becoming a mother, supporting a person through an altered state of consciousness or working with someone who has pain or trauma manifesting physically. When I work with someone, I weave my knowledge and experience of bodywork, altered states of consciousness and shamanism (or spirituality) to create a holistic process that encompasses mind, body and spirit.
My main interests lie at the intersection of altered states of consciousness, Natures wisdom, body movement and ritual, and what happens when these tools are used in combination to pass through psychological, physical or spiritual thresholds.
My ever growing passion is sharing my skills, knowledge and wisdom with the intention of empowering people and offering space that allows them to become closer to themselves and their innate wisdom and power. I love shifting narratives and expanding minds so to benefit individuals as they navigate life.
- Event Management (BCs Hons Degree) (2015)
- Drug Counselling & Harm Reduction with Chill Welfare (UK) (2015)
- Harm reduction and psychedelic integration with MAPS (2017)
- Emergency first response certificate (2017)
- Biodynamic Rebalancing Bodywork (Core, Assistance & Advanced training) (2016 - 2018)
- Shamanic Transpersonal Psychotherapy at The Irish Centre for Shamanic Studies (2017 - Present)
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) basic training (2018)
- Shamanic Counselling at The Irish Centre for Shamanic Studies (2019 - 2020)
- MDMA Assisted Psychotherapy for PTSD Certificate with MAPS (2019-2022)
- Birth Doula Certificate with Conscious Birthing UK (2021)